Netherlands Embassy in Seoul South Korea
Currently in the spotlights
November 20, 2013 In his speech President and Minister of Finance, Jeroen Dijsselbloem, described the Eurozone as a community with solidarity among its members and an understanding of each other’s responsibilities.
November 19, 2013 The national day of action for emergency aid to the Philippines in the Netherlands has so far raised more than 18 million euros. From early morning until midnight all Dutch broadcasters cooperated to inform the Dutch public about the disaster and to ask attention for the fundraising activities of the Cooperating Aid Organisations (SHO). It is expected that the amount will further increase in the coming days.
- Seminar Installation of Offshore Wind Energy Farms
- Korea – Netherlands Joint high tech seminar and matchmaking
- The Seoul Metropolitan Government and The City of Amsterdam intensify their relations
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs faces far-reaching budget cuts
- Ban Ki-moon opens ministerial conference on peaceful settlement of disputes
7 Dec 13 – 8 Dec 13
European Jazz Trio (LIG Art Hall, Seoul)