Netherlands Embassy in Seoul South Korea
Currently in the spotlights
The Korean economy is the 12th largest economy in the world, when classified according to purchasing power parity (PPP). Important sectors for Korea are semiconductors, electronics, cars, shipbuilding and steel.
Both Korea and the Netherlands are looking abroad for further progress. The S&T-office can help you to find the answer to your technology question about either the Netherlands or Korea.
The Agricultural Department (LNV) represents the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs in Korea and Taiwan, in the fields of agriculture, nature and food quality.
Dit deel bevat diensten voor buitenlandse bezoekers aan Nederland en voor Nederlandse burgers in het buitenland.
March 5, 2014 Vincent de Vries is a first-class pianist. He graduated at the Royal Conservatory in The Hague and has studied at several universities in the United States as well. He gives recitals worldwide and masterclasses at universities all around the world.
March 5, 2014 On April 5 2014, the European Jazz Trio will give a concert in the Grand Ballroom of the JW Marriott Dongdaemun Square Seoul . The concert starts at 17.00.
- Embassy participated in “Wind Energy Asia 2014" in Jeju with PIB members
- Passport applications NOT possible from 24 February to 10 March
- Pieter Wispelwey plays All 5 Beethoven’s Cello sonatas in ONE Night
- New passports and ID cards for adults valid for 10 years
- European Parliamentary Elections 2014: voting by Dutch nationals abroad
22 Feb 14 – 19 Apr 14
13 Mar 14 – 16 Mar 14
21 Mar 14
24 Mar 14 – 27 Mar 14